Kepos hires new chief counsel
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Nov 12, 2012
Lombard Odier's Simon Raykher replaces Brian Daly, who left for Schulte Roth & Zabel.
(Photo: Schulte Roth & Zabel)
Kepos Capital, the fast growing quantitative macro hedge
fund firm run by former Goldman Sachs quant chief Mark Carhart,
has hired a new general counsel.
Simon Raykher will join near yearend from Lombard Odier
Asset Management USA, the U.S. division of Swiss private bank
Lombard Odier Investment Managers, where...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager