Sigma Capital's David Vogt plans equity shop Point Harbor Capital
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Nov 16, 2012
Vogt and former Goldman Sachs colleague Mitchell Schnapp have taken steps to launch an equity fund.
Former Goldman Sachs colleagues David Vogt and
Mitchell Schnapp have taken steps to launch a value oriented
long/short equity hedge fund firm in New York City named Point
Harbor Capital, according to discussions they have had with
hedge fund service providers.
The firm's launch date could not be determined. Point Harbor
has not yet...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager