AsiaHedge Awards 2012: Celebrating best performance
Mon Nov 19, 2012
US-based firms show up strongly in 2012, alongside consistent regional players
The 11th annual AsiaHedge Awards, held at Island Shangri-La in
Hong Kong on 25 October, was a night of celebration. Two
hundred and fifty leading industry figures, including many of
the brightest of Asian managers, global allocators and thought
leaders, gathered over a glittering industry dinner to raise a
toast to the best-performing funds in the region.
The AsiaHedge Awards are unique to the region, being based
purely on a quantitative methodology, and the event is the
primary platform for the Asian hedge fund industry to gather
The true stars of the evening were the Asian hedge fund
managers, who took home the coveted trophies as a testament to
their alpha-generation skills following what has been a truly
challenging year at both macro and micro levels globally.
Almost all of them demonstrated strong risk management and
capital preservation, as well as trading tactics used...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager