Maso, Tristar and Red Cliff lead a raft of new start-ups launching in November
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Several new Asian hedge fund start-ups are launching in
either November or early December buoyed by improving
sen-timent and expectations of clearer market direction once
the US presidential elections have taken place.
These include Maso Capital’s event-driven
convertible bond arbitrage fund; Tristar Capital’s
multi-strat vehicle; Arena Capital’s Japan focused
long/short fund; and Red Cliff Asset Management’s
Hong Kong-based Maso is spearheaded by two former managing
directors at Och-Ziff Capital Management,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager