Vulpes vol fund continues to bleed, dropping 20% of its value since launch
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Lava Fund, the long/short volatility fund by Singapore-based
manager Vulpes Investment Management, has lost nearly a fifth
of its value since it was launched in May last year.
The fund, which currently manages around $30 million in
assets, incurred a 6.54% loss in September. That stretched its
loss year-to-date to 22.13% after short-dated volatility
wrought havoc on the portfolio through the period.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager