Arcus Zensen leads the pack in October with healthy gains
Mon Nov 19, 2012
The MSCI Japan was up 0.8% in October, but this figure
masked considerable volatility with choppy conditions early in
the month giving way to a mid-month rally.
A number of negative factors are still affecting sentiment,
including fears over the health of the global economy and the
ongoing Sen-kaku/Diaoyu dispute between Japan and China.
Returns from long/short funds were mixed.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager