Ramped up SEC enforcement discussed as hedge fund lawyers opine
By Rob Copeland
Tue Nov 20, 2012
Unintended consequences of increased regulation on the table at the Absolute Return Symposium.
Have you heard the one about a lawyer, a hedge funder and an
SEC enforcer who walk into a bar?
||L-R: Bruce Karpati,
Michael Neus, Paul Roth, Marina Lewin (moderator). Photo:
There is no punchline.
One of the more somber moments at the Absolute Return
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager