Richland takes cue from strengthening Hong Kong dollar
Thu Nov 22, 2012
The $70 million Richland Absolute Return Fund delivered a
robust 4.39% gain in October after shifting its focus to
catalyst-driven, short- term trading, in reaction to the
strong inflow of money into the Hong Kong market as reflected
in the strengthening of the Hong Kong currency.
The fund has generated positive returns every year since it
was launched six years ago. It has delivered an annualised
return of 13.17% with a Sharpe ratio of 1.63 since launch,
and is up 7.56% year-to-date.
Portfolio manager Alex...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager