Inaugural Ira Sohn London investment event makes splash
Thu Nov 22, 2012
The inaugural Ira Sohn London Investment Conference drew a
large crowd to Marriott Hotel in Grosvenor Square on 19
November, attracted by contributions from some big and
seldom-seen names in the industry like John Armitage of
Egerton, Chris Cooper-Hohn of The Children’s
Investment Fund and Nicolai Tangen of AKO Capital.
The Ira Sohn Conference Foundation has been holding a
similar event each year in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager