Credit funds fly, CTAs tank as median gains 0.14%
Mon Nov 26, 2012
With the striking exception of managed futures, most strategies
fared reasonably well in October’s testing market
conditions – with the EuroHedge Composite index
registering a median gain of 0.14% for a YTD return of 3.33%.
Credit funds shone, gaining 1.1%, while the European equity
medians were up by almost 1%. All other strategies...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager