Financials firm Algebris bounces back from 2011 dip with big credit gains, assets rise
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Algebris Investments, the global financials sector credit and
equity specialist led by former Morgan Stanley global banks
analyst Davide Serra that is affiliated with Chris
Hohn’s TCI Fund Management group, has achieved a
striking comeback this year after overcoming a series of
setbacks in 2011 that might have sunk other firms.
The firm’s flagship Algebris Financial CoCo
fund, a global financial sector credit strategy investing in
bank and insurance capital instruments, is flying this year
– up by over 50% for the year to date.
And the group’s assets under management are
back above $1 billion, increasing by 20% since the departure at
the end of last...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager