Mixed results for global and emerging equity managers
Mon Nov 26, 2012
A few funds stood out from the pack in global equity in
October, in a mixed month when marginally more funds lost money
than made it.
Tosca was top of the heap with a monthly gain of 7.21%,
which takes its year-to-date return to 19.24%. Tosca Focus also
did well, returning 3.18%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager