Investor resolve on CTAs tested as managed futures plunge again
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Investors are facing a severe test of their new-found
commitment to managed futures strategies after another dismal
performance in October when CTAs lost an average of more than
4% in the month for the second time this year.
The EuroHedge mean average return for managed futures funds
in October was down by around 4.3%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager