UCITS not shadow banking
Tue Nov 27, 2012
It is inappropriate to brand an international fund structure
like UCITS with shadow banking, according to John Parkhouse
from top accounting firm PWC.
In a debate about the shadow banking industry, PWC partner
Parkhouse told the audience at the at the Association of the
Luxembourg Fund Industry’s European alternative
investment funds conference there is a parallel – not
a shadow banking system.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager