UCITS cannot invest in unregulated hedge funds, ESMA rules
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Fund managers will have to redeem hedge funds from their 'trash
buckets’, which allows UCITS-compliant funds to
invest up to 10% of net assets in transferable securities and
money market instruments.
Representatives at the European Securities & Market
Authority (ESMA) want to ensure uniform application of Article
50(2)(a) of the UCITS Directive,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager