SSG soft closes special sits fund after attracting $400m
Tue Nov 27, 2012
Hong Kong-based SSG Capital Management has stopped accepting
new subscriptions to its second special situations fund after
attracting a total of $400 million into the strategy barely
eight months after launch.
The fund, SSG Capital Partners II LP, which...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager