New regulations will result in a shift in power, according to RBC
Tue Nov 27, 2012
New European financial regulations will result in depositaries
playing a bigger role in the fund management process, according
to Jean-Michel Loehr from RBC Investor Services.
Loehr told the Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry
alternative European conference that the Alternative Investment
Fund Managers Directive and UCITS V will result in power
shifting from the asset managers and from the prime brokers to
He said: "The intention of new legislation...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager