Former Citi PM Joel Salomon readies launch
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Nov 27, 2012
He managed $700 million at the bank focusing on asset managers, banks and specialty finance companies.
||Joel Salomon (Photo:
Joel Salomon, a financials focused portfolio manager with
Citi's proprietary trading desk from 2008 until February, is
preparing the launch of a new hedge fund firm.
SaLaurMor Capital is based in New York City and requires a
minimum investment of $250,000, according to a filing...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager