RiverRock recruits former SocGen head Péretié as joint CEO
Wed Nov 28, 2012
RiverRock European Capital Partners, the independent
investment firm which provides debt and equity capital
solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises across Europe,
has appointed well-known former banker Michel
Péretié as a new partner and joint CEO.
Péretié has more than 30 years of experience
in corporate and investment banking – having most
recently served as CEO of the corporate and investment banking
division of Société Générale...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager