Illinois Teachers’ HF portfolio gains nearly 3%
Fri Nov 30, 2012
The absolute return programme at the Illinois
Teachers’ Retirement System returned 2.62% for
the year ending June 30, investment staff reported.
While the TRS investment return was 0.76% for the 12-month
period that ended in June, for the 12-month period ending on
September 30, the TRS rate of return was a positive...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager