Most funds report positive performance returns
Fri Nov 30, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
More than 80% of single manager alternative UCITS funds
reported positive performance for the week ending 23 November
2012, according to the Absolute UCITS database.
The 364 alternative UCITS were up a median of 67 basis points
for the reporting period.
The top performing fund during the week was Market Bridge
America with a return of 8.98%. The fund, which is managed by
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager