Ivory and Citadel vet Mads Jorge plans new firm
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Dec 3, 2012
He hopes to launch cyclical equity shop Avizor Capital next year; searching for an anchor investor.
Mads Jorge, a former portfolio manager at Ivory Investment
Management and Citadel's PioneerPath Capital, is pursuing the
launch of a new hedge fund firm.
His Los Angeles-based venture, Avizor Capital Management,
would invest in stocks from the commodities, industrial and
consumer industries in the U.S. and Western Europe, making it a
so-called "global cyclicals" fund. Jorge told Absolute Return
he hopes to launch early next year pending his search...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager