Ex-Touradji head trader Paul Crone's Citrine opens with strong performance, modest assets
By Rob Copeland
Mon Dec 3, 2012
Paul Crone, once co-portfolio manager of billions of dollars at Touradji, has raised $100 million.
Touradji Capital Management, Paul Crone was head trader and
co-portfolio manager for as much as $3.5 billion in assets.
After striking out on his own this fall he has marched directly
into a humbling environment for
new launches, and manages a little over $100 million at his
new Citrine Capital Management, according to people close to
Headquartered in New York, the metals-focused Citrine has
managed to buck at least one trend: The firm is actually making
money in commodities. From the beginning of trading in March
through the end of October, Citrine...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager