Performance fees come under close scrutiny as Brent mulls alternative to funds of hedge funds
Wed Dec 5, 2012
Brent Pension Fund in north-west London has reviewed its $64
million holding in a Jubilee Fund run by Fauchier Partners and
discussed future options for handling the allocation.
While it is unclear as yet what route the UK local authority
pension fund will choose, the scheme is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager