Bridgewater, Visium boost hedge fund play at Ohio PERS
Wed Dec 5, 2012
The Ohio Public Employees’ Retirement System in
Columbus continues to beef up its burgeoning $2.7 billion hedge
fund portfolio with the addition of global macro and long/short
An allocation of $180 million to Bridgewater Pure Alpha
Major Markets is a further boost to the global macro portfolio
that also includes Graham Global Investment Fund, which saw a
$120 million allocation.
Bridgewater, one of the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager