Ohio SERS begins to rebalance $500m hedge fund portfolio
Wed Dec 5, 2012
The Ohio School Employees’ Retirement System
has announced plans to rebalance $500 million in its hedge fund
portfolio over the next two years.
The $11 billion school employee fund’s
investment staff announced the hedge fund rebalancing effort in
October, but officials will proceed slowly because they are
beginning an asset/liability study with the results due early
in 2013, according to Tim Barbour, spokesman for the retirement
fund. The results of the study...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager