New Jersey also scoops up Scopia Capital
Wed Dec 5, 2012
The New Jersey Division of Investment is in process of
finalising a $150 million allocation to long/short equity
manager Scopia Capital.
Scopia, also a new allocation over the summer for the Ohio
Public Employees Retirement System, would be part of a 4.5%
slice of the absolute return allocation that is labelled
global-oriented equity hedge funds. Right now, the hedge fund
segment allocations are...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager