Wisconsin Investment Board invests $125m in MKP Opportunity
Wed Dec 5, 2012
The State of Wisconsin Investment Board has added to its
hedge fund portfolio, with a $125 million investment in
fixed-income vehicle MKP Opportunity. The allocation was funded
on 1 November.
The $83 billion pension fund already has an existing
relationship with MKP, the New York-based firm headed up...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager