Sino Vision’s Greater China fund performs on strong consumption story
Mon Dec 10, 2012
Hong Kong-based Sino Vision Greater China Market Neutral
Fund has delivered a strong performance so far this year,
boosted by holdings in companies that benefited significantly
from stronger Chinese consumption demand.
In the first 10 months of the year, the high-conviction,
bottom-up, fundamental-driven fund delivered a 19.89% return.
In October, the fund gained 3.52% on the back...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager