Roman to replace Clarke early next year as CEO of Man Group
Tue Dec 11, 2012
A senior management change at Man Group that has looked
increasingly inevitable in recent months was finally
triggered this week with the news that Manny Roman is to take
over as the group’s chief executive from Peter
Clarke early next year.
A statement from Man said Clarke had "advised the company of
his intention to retire as chief executive", with the
intention of stepping down from the board at the end of
February next year after a handover period during which he
will work with Roman.
Roman – who was formerly the co-CEO of GLG
Partners, which Man bought in 2010 for $1.6 billion in an
effort to reduce the group’s reliance...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager