2013 Investor Outlook: J.P. Morgan's Zummo likes reinsurance, activism, equities and RMBS
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Jan 10, 2013
The chief investment officer at $10 billion J.P. Morgan Alternative Asset Management weighs in.
What hedge fund strategies will do best in 2013?
CIO at $10 billion J.P. Morgan Alternative Asset
From our perspective, the most attractive strategies
for the year appear to include reinsurance, shareholder
activism, co-investments, long/short equities and RMBS
In our view, reinsurance was somewhat overlooked by the
industry in 2012 and was one of our highest conviction
strategies; we remain positive on it going into 2013. Return
projections from this sector continue to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager