2013 Investor Outlook: Clearbrook's Ng seeks direct lending and equity managers
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Jan 10, 2013
The managing director at $40 billion investment consultant Clearbrook weighs in.
What hedge fund strategies will do best in 2013?
managing director at $40 billion investment consultant
Clearbrook believes the hedge fund strategies that
will perform best in 2013 will be those that can traverse the
uncertain economic and geopolitical environment. A few major
themes first regarding economic growth across regions/countries
and the relative value/alpha opportunities among strategies
that will be prevalent in 2013 are as follows:
First, economic growth.
In the U.S. the White House, Senate and the House reached a
comprise to kick the can down the road in order to buy time to
work more extensively on a comprehensive plan to reduce
spending and raise revenues via higher tax...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager