2013 Investor Outlook: Liongate's Teisch likes niche plays
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Jan 10, 2013
The director of research in the U.S. at $2 billion fund of funds Liongate Capital Management weighs in.
What hedge fund strategies will do best in 2013? Why?
Several areas look intriguing. We continue to allocate to niche
credit plays, such as those targeting TARP, trust preferreds,
and monolines, which have benefitted greatly from changing
regulations and improving health within the financial sector.
Within structured credit, we think RMBS has some room to run as
fundamentals continue to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager