2013 Investor Outlook
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Hedge fund picks from Goldman Sachs, Morgan Creek, PineBridge, SkyBridge, Wells Fargo, J.P. Morgan and others.
What do hedge fund investors want in 2013? Absolute
Return asked some of the largest allocators, including $7
billion fund of funds Morgan Creek Capital Management, $22.7
billion fund of funds Goldman Sachs Asset Management and
investment consultant Clearbrook.
Their views on what...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager