CarVal raises $1.1 billion for new credit fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Minnesota, Florida pensions among early investors in the hybrid hedge-PE fund.
CarVal Investors, the $8 billion Hopkins, Minn. distressed and
credit fund manager, has made an initial close of a new hybrid
hedge and private equity fund at $1.1 billion, according to a
person familiar with the situation.
||John Brice (Photo:
The firm started marketing the CVI Credit Value Fund II in
March 2012 and attracted large allocations from at least two
public pensions. The Florida State Board of Administration
committed $200 million and the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager