Lazard hires Citadel marketer to head Americas alternatives sales
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Shaka Rasheed to take new role at $4.6 billion division.
Lazard Asset Management has hired former Citadel marketer Shaka
Rasheed to oversee sales for its alternative asset
management division in the Americas, a new position in New
Rasheed (Photo: LinkedIn)
Rasheed starts Monday at Lazard, which managed $4.6 billion
in alternatives--mostly hedge funds--as of December 31,
according to its most recent earnings report....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager