Rothschild family backs Maverick veteran Gunnar Overstrom
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Feb 14, 2013
New York-based Three Corner will invest globally in stocks.
Gunnar Overstrom, a decade-long partner and head of financials
investing at Maverick Capital, has secured an anchor investment
from the Rothschild family and is in the final stages of
preparing a new hedge fund firm.
Lord Rothschild, chairman of RIT Capital Partners
The new long/short equity shop, Three Corner Global
Investors, will be partially funded at launch by RIT Capital
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager