Ex-Diamondback PM preps TMT fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Adam Wolfberg hopes to launch EastBay in April with longtime partner Steve Landry.
Adam Wolfberg, a former portfolio manager at now-closed
Diamondback Capital Management, and his longtime partner Steve
Landry are preparing to launch a long/short equity hedge fund
that will invest in the stocks of technology, media,
telecommunications and leisure companies.
Wolfberg will the portfolio manager of the new
Manhattan-based shop, EastBay Asset Management, and Landry will
be director or research.
EastBay hopes to launch April 1 with at least $100 million,
according to a person familiar with its plans. The firm is in
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager