JAT assets nearly halved following 19.6% loss last year
By Rob Copeland
Mon Feb 25, 2013
John Thaler's now-$1.3 billion firm shows strong January to begin comeback.
JAT Capital Management has shrunk to $1.3 billion from $2.4
billion just one year ago, squeezed by a difficult combination
of poor performance and redemptions, according to people close
to the firm.
The money fled as JAT turned in a gruesome 2012, with the
flagship TMT-focused global equity fund down 19.6% compared
with a 6.12% rise for the Absolute Return...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager