Cerberus readies CMBS fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Mar 12, 2013
The $20+ billion firm builds on the success of its RMBS offering.
Cerberus Capital Management is preparing the launch of a new
hedge fund to focus on the commercial mortgage backed
The Cerberus CMBS Opportunities Fund is slated to begin
trading in the second quarter, according to marketing materials
sent to investors in January. It requires a $3 million minimum
investment and offers quarterly liquidity following a one-year
lockup; management and performance fees are 2% and 20%. The
prime brokers are...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager