Prologue taps ex-Field Street, Morgan Stanley rates trader
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Blake Schmidt joins the growing macro firm as a PM focused on volatility.
Prologue Capital Management, the $2.18 billion firm led by
co-founders Graham Walsh and David Lofthouse, has hired Blake
Schmidt as a portfolio manager focused on volatility
Schmidt was most recently at Field Street Capital
Management, where he was a senior portfolio manager and global
head of volatility trading since 2012.
He previously served as an executive director at Morgan
Stanley from July 2009 to February 2012 where he was a market
maker in interest rate options and "generated over $150 million
in revenues in my first 30 months," according to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager