Northern Lights and Hermes launch accelerator fund with Taurasi allocation
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Ex-UBS O'Connor credit head Mark Melchiorre off to fast start.
New hedge funds now have another option to secure early-stage
||Mark Melchiorre (Photo: Fairfield
Hermes BPK Partners, a money management affiliate of U.K.
communications company BT Group's pension, has partnered with
U.S. private equity firm Northern Lights Capital Group to
launch a new accelerator fund.
The first allocation from the $250 million fund is to
Taurasi Capital Management, the trading-oriented credit firm
launched by former UBS O'Connor credit chief Mark Melchiorre in
September. The exact terms of the deal were not disclosed, but
a person familiar with the situation said the allocation was
between $50 million and $100 million, included a revenue...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager