eBay billionaire backs ex-Karsch PM's credit launch
By Rob Copeland
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Jame Donath's Magnolia Road Capital nears May start with seed capital from Capricorn Investment Group.
A new credit-focused firm, Magnolia Road Capital, is planning
to launch next month with seed capital from Capricorn
Investment Group, the multifamily office founded by Jeff Skoll,
eBay's first full-time employee, according to people familiar
with the firm's plans.
Founder Jame Donath was previously a portfolio manager at
Karsch Capital Management and Davidson Kempner Capital
Management. The New York firm will take an event-driven bent to
global credit, with investments in corporate bonds and related
securities, and significant exposure...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager