Millennium PM preps real estate equity fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Eduardo Abush is spinning out his successful REIT, consumer, industrial and financial strategy.
A longtime Millennium Management portfolio manager is
starting his own firm.
Eduardo Abush is preparing the launch of New York-based
Waterfront Capital Partners, which will retain the same name as
well as the strategy he used to produce strong returns at Izzy
Englander's $17.2 billion multi-manager firm.
Abush was a real estate-focused PM at Millennium from March
2005 through December 2009. He launched Waterfront within
Millennium in January 2010, focusing on real...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager