UBS cap intro chief Rob Sachs jumps to Bank of America
By Lawrence Delevingne, Rob Copeland
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Sachs takes the role vacated by recent Bridgewater hire Mike Terry.
Rob Sachs, the global head of capital introduction at UBS,
is leaving to fill the same role at Bank of America Merrill
Lynch, according to three people familiar with the situation.
He will report to Jon Yalmokas, head of U.S. prime brokerage.
Both Yalmokas and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager