Whitebox expands staff following strong performance
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Andy Redleaf's firm hires five this year.
Whitebox Advisors, Andy Redleaf's Minneapolis, Minn.-based
multistrategy hedge fund firm, continues to expand following
four straight years of index-beating returns.
"JT" Tompkins recently joined the firm's Singapore office
as a portfolio manager for Asia working with Rob Vogel,
Whitebox's global head of fixed Income. He had been the head
trader for hedge fund Senrigan Capital's Global Platform based
in Hong Kong since 2010.
Whitebox has also hired two senior...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager