Eton Park partner Anand Desai to depart
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Desai has been with the firm since its inception; Josh Astrof and Aaron Wertentheil promoted.
(Photo: World Economic Forum)
Anand Desai, a partner at Eton Park Capital Management who
led U.S. long/short equity, structured credit and derivative
investments, is leaving the firm.
"We thank him for his many contributions to the
firm and wish him well," Eton Park said in an April 15 letter
Desai had been with Eric Mindich's $10.7 billion
multistrategy shop since its inception in 2004. He had
previously worked at Ivory Capital...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager