Davidson Kempner vet developing event driven fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Michael Insel is in the early stages of planning Cardo Capital.
Michael Insel, a partner and 12-year veteran of Davidson
Kempner Capital Management, is in the early stages of preparing
his own hedge fund firm.
The new shop, Cardo Capital, will be based in New York and
continue the same long/short event-driven equity strategy Insel
used at Davidson Kempner. Insel is hoping for a fourth...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager