Hedge fund mortgage mavens remain bullish
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu May 9, 2013
Seer, Tilden Park, Metacapital continue to make case for RMBS at SALT.
||Deepak Narula and
(Photo: Lawrence Delevingne)
LAS VEGAS -- Hedge fund managers specializing in
mortgage-backed securities literally took center stage at
the SALT Conference Wednesday, boasting of their continued
ability to make money in the
best performing investment strategy of 2012.
Philip Weingord, founder of $2 billion MBS-focused Seer
Capital Management, said high returns will continue. "I told
investors to expect 12 to 14 percent for many...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager