Allocators skeptical of still-bullish mortgage hedge funds
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu May 9, 2013
After hefty gains, SkyBridge and FRM are reducing their exposure.
(Photo: Lawrence Delevingne)
LAS VEGAS -- While mortgage hedge funds are
strongly convinced that their strategy will continue
generating large profits, some investors are pulling back.
"There's no way guys can make as much money, and with home
prices starting to rip, there could be more downside," said
Troy Gayeski, a partner and senior portfolio manager at
SkyBridge Capital, at the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager